It is a well know fact that most sports industries like footbag have to be funded from within their own sports community. Funding from outside the footbag community is extremely hard. This is why we are asking you, the footbag community, to step up and contribute. There are a lot of special people playing footbag and your help will go a long way to providing help where needed. Support Worlds from a far. If all of you contributed, We could really provide the players.
We have several options for you to provide much needed support to our event this year. This event and the players need support in order to provide for the IFPA Membership’s worlds presentation of Footbag Sports and our commitment to the world’s players.
- 1) T-Shirt Donation package: Donate $25 dollars to worlds and receive a worlds t-shirt(shipping included). This shirt will be the same Worlds logo as the one on the players shirt. State your shirt size(s) and mailing address when you get to the confirmation page where it says ‘add special instructions to merchant’.
- Please click on the following link to donate through the T-shirt Donation fund. T-shirt Donation package
- 2) Donate to IFPA’s World Championships Fund – Your money will go to helping offset the costs of the event. If you wish to donate more than US $1000, please contact the tournament director via his contact info on this websites sponsorship page. Most donation to IFPA for this event is tax-deductible, since it supports IFPA’s charitable mission. (Tax laws vary by state and country, so please make your own decision as to whether to declare this item.) Donors will be recognized based on the levels below in the event program and possibly other places.
- US $ 10.00 Event kicker (helping support, we could use your kindness)
- US $ 25.00 Event Supporter (help us out, even if just a little bit)
- US $ 100.00 Bronze Supporter (give us a boost)
- US $ 250.00 Silver Supporter (now we’re talking)
- US $ 500.00 Gold Supporter (this will help us immensely)
- US $ 1000.00 God like Supporter (you are a patron of the sport)
- Please click on the following link to donate through the IFPA donation site and please indicate ‘Worlds 2010’ when asked what your donation is for. IFPA WORLDS 2010 DONATION
- 3) Donate to this year’s Player’s Relief Fund – Your money will go to helping offset player costs, which are ‘not’ allowed via the IFPA World Championships Fund. Funds will go to helping players with dining costs. If you want to support a designated player, you can earmark you donation to help fund that individual. This donation is ‘not’ tax-deductible and could be recognized as a marketing expense. Donors will be recognized based on the levels below in the event program and possibly other places.
- US $ 10.00 Player’s kick (helping players, we could use a pass)
- US $ 25.00 Player’s Support (help players out, even if just a little bit)
- US $ 100.00 Bronze Player’s Support (give the players a boost)
- US $ 250.00 Silver Player’s Support (now the player’s are talking)
- US $ 500.00 Gold Player’s Support (this will help the player’s immensely)
- US $ 1000.00 God like Player’s Support (you are a patron of the sport and to its player’s)
- Please click on the following link to donate to the Player’s Relief Fund. Player’s Relief Fund DONATION
- 4) For non-players, volunteers or supporters that want to reserve a Worlds event t-shirt and purchase an all week pass to our event, then you can go to our event registration site (click here to register) and register as a non-player and you will also have the opportunity here to donate through IFPA. Believe me that this will be the best footbag education you will ever have. Any donation part of your registration is mostly tax-deductible, since it supports IFPA’s charitable mission. (Tax laws vary by state and country, so please make your own decision as to whether to declare this item.)
- 5) Want to earn money for getting to the worlds or just for your local footbag club on an annual basis and at the same time help the Worlds? Tim Vozar, Hall of Fame member has setup fundraising with the Worlds Finest Chocolate company, so that you can make money to attend the worlds or just help raise money for your local footbag club. Please contact Tim Vozar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Tim has made $500.00 in just one month of selling the chocolates in Houston TX.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for Worlds 2010. Many different levels of sponsorship to meet your marketing needs. We are looking for cash sponsors to help off set the cost of worlds. We are also looking for product sponsors to fill event needs and provide a players pack full of what the players need for the week. For a sponsor package, Contact: email@example.com