This section is where you can find information for certain administrative functions, or how-to guides for various things you may need to do as a volunteer or administrator on footbag.org. (If you are an administrator or have direct experience with certain features on footbag.org, please feel free to document them here as well. Just follow the style of the ones you find and link them in to this page.)
- Translation/Localization – for footbag.org “localization” administrators only, these are instructions for translating (aka “localizing”) functionality and even certain user-generated content on footbag.org.
- Managing Clubs – for footbag.org “club” administrators only, these are instructions for managing club listings (including reactivating dead clubs, fixing common problems with club listings, etc.)
- Tournament Registration – for footbag.org “registration” administrators only, these are instructions for setting up and managing tournament registration using the IFPA registration system, including policies and requirements for organizers requesting registration services.
- How to work with groups
- How to create and manage a group
- How to create and manage a mailing list
- How to set up a ballot for online voting
- How to send an announcement – including policies and frequent mistakes people make…
- How to delete a club
- How to post a news item – e.g., to the news section on the home page
etc… more coming some day. 🙂