From Footbag Reference
This ADD catagory awarded to any move in which you catch (stall/delay) the footbag on either your foot or part of your leg.
Other Common Stalls
Stalls vs Delays
- Why have the word stall after a move?
- Well, for a name like toe that would normaly describe a kick or a stall, the word stall is necessary.
- Why two names for the same concept?
- Because although the concept is the same, there is a difference.
- Whats the difference?
- A stall is normaly used to describe a catch that lasts with a noticable pause. A Delay better describes the moment between freestyle moves, when there is barely a pause at all.