Manually Entered Results
1. Flo Goetze & Yves Kreil (15:9, 11:15, 15:10)
2. Arthur Ledain & Greg Lima
3. Yassin Khateeb & Thomas Förster
4. Chris Löw & Hannes Daniel
5. Ales Pelko & Yaka Stare
6. Philipp Schaefer & Toni Fritsch
7. Nicolas De Zeeuw & Miquel Clemente
8. Uli Haase & Grischa Tellenbach (scratch)
9. Eurik Lindner & Markus Kaspczak
10. Mouss Kabbal & Sébastien Maillet
11. Marc Brunet & Vincent Rousseau
12. David Fujimura & Alex Bartsch
13. Simon Voss & Hendrik Simon
14. Piotrek Koscielny & Wojciech Jamski
15. Olivier Baillon & Tom Sustrac
16. Kerstin Anhuth & Stefan Nold
17. Henning Lindner & Faris Barakat
18. Martin Fabriz & Helena Schlichting
19. Sam Maleki & Evgeni Shiryaev (scratch)
fotos @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/37904404@N02/
As official IFPA Tournament we hereby invite all net players around the globe
to take part in the second instalment of the new era of Frankfurt-Style
The Bembel Cup is an Open Net Challenge Cup which will be passed on by the
winners from year to year - we await the best of the best!
The Bembel Cup is a price-money tournament! This year, the winning team will
receive a three-digit amount of Euros, the exact price money will be
determined shortly.As last year, we chose the Brentanobad ? Europe?s largest
and definitely Frankfurt?s most famous open air pool ? a perfect net location
with a complete infrastructure and loads of spectators. Since the tournament
will be late in August, we WILL have great weather this time!
6 net courts and a centre-court will be ready for action.
All registered players will have free access to this beautiful - and
refreshing - site which is located between lush, old parks.
Over the following years, our goal is to host the most ambitious Open Net
Tournament in Europe - so the message goes out to the best players throughout
Be there and get your names engraved into the Bembel Cup!
Created Wednesday, April 14th, 2010, 11:38am (PDT); last update
Friday, September 10th, 2010, 01:32am (PDT).