FOOTBAG WORLDWIDE : Forum :

footbag.org :: View topic - Post Todexon Trip
footbag.org Forum Index footbag.org
The real footbag forum.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post Todexon Trip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    footbag.org Forum Index -> The European Scene
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahren Gehrman (Torch)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Post Todexon Trip Reply with quote

What up Europe?! The Czech crew have been kind enough to sponsor me this year so I can come to Todexon in March! After that I will be traveling Europe for about three weeks. I must end up in Paris no later than April 11 to catch my plane back home.

So I am wondering who might want to meet up with me in my travels to kick some footbag and party a little bit too. More than likely I will be going south through Vienna, on to Italy, then Switzerland, through the south of France to Spain, and then back up to Paris. I would also really like to see Berlin too, even though it is out of the way of the rest of the trip.

All of this really depends on where I can find places to stay because of limited funds. But I figured I would give you guys advanced notice so I can make some more detailed plans. Ok, let me know who's going to be around so we can have some fun. I might not make it to Finland for worlds so this might be the only time I get to see some of you this year. And if anybody else is going to Todexon I look foward to seeing you there as well.

Torch
Paul Cronjaeger (Pauler)
IFPA Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ahren. It's really cool you're comming back to europe.
You have to come to Berlin!
Berlin is such a great city (ask any other player who has been here before Smile) .. Not only one of the biggest footbag scenes in the world, but the best parties, beautiful and very historic sights and much much more...
theres definetely more than one place to stay for you here and a shredsession almost every day.
maybe if you plan to go travelling south it would be easiest for you to go to berlin directly from prague and then catch the bus or a train down to vienna.
theres gonna be a berlin crew in prague so maybe we can arrange your way from prague to berlin (if you actually decide to come)
well another thing...april9-10 theres gonna be the swiss champs in fribourg, which last year were really cool, too..
looking forward to see you
Paul
fcfootstar
Max Kerkhoff (max.kerkhoff)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ahren!
how funny - yesterday i told paul i should maybe email you to ask whether you'd like to come to berlin after todexon! after crashing at your place in fall 03 i'm glad to now offer you a place to stay if you feel like it!
Quote:
and party a little bit too

well, then berlin is the place to be, that's for sure... this weekend's fcfootstar's birthday party went on to 6:30am with about 600 people....
and about kicking, well i guess no need to talk about that. Wink

probably the best for you would be to come to berlin for a couple of days immediately after todexon, so you don't loose time on your trip in the wrong direction. i don't know yet how we will be going to praha, but if you are really lucky, we go by car and have a free spot.... (if not by car, we'll be probably going by train, which is cheap if you book early. i reckon it was 40 euros return trip)
cool that you are coming to europe again,
max

ps: i'll be in california as of the 25th of january... probably only in LA and SD though, but maybe i'll go up to oakland to my other aunt's again...
Max Kerkhoff (max.kerkhoff)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA - too late!
Andrew Grant (Hacksterbator)
IFPA Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got to second you stopping off in Berlin. I think Berlin is tied for my favorite place i visited in my europe trip last summer. The Footstars really know how to make you feel welcome! there's a great donair place right by paul's place too (how ever i'm sure Max will tell you that "the best place" is over by him), just don't get him one with chilli sauce in it or you'll have to eat it your self Rolling Eyes Go visit Berlin!
Grischa Tellenbach (grischa.tellenbach)
IFPA Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Post Todexon Trip Reply with quote

Ahren Gehrman (Torch) wrote:
I must end up in Paris no later than April 11 to catch my plane back home.
Torch

Hi Ahren,

nice to hear that you will come to Paris. Just keep us posted when you plan to arrive. It will be cool to shred with you in Paris in April !!!

G*
Jan Zimmermann (Laxer1)
IFPA Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ahren,

if you're coming through zürich on your way south-west (which i hope), you're more than welcome to stay at my place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    footbag.org Forum Index -> The European Scene All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: